Those that know me, know I love a good story and especially love to tell a good story. Telling stories (both fiction and non) for the purposes of entertainment and just a tiny bit enlightenment is my goal. I want to share things I have done or am doing as well as things others have done or are doing. The target audience is kids and adults with a sense of humor, and a love of nature and science. There will be five main types of blog entries (this may evolve).
1. News on what I'm doing, you are doing, and cool stuff other people are doing. This might be a small blurb with an attached link. Basically if I see or hear of something nifty or kick-butt I'm going to put it up here. It is my blog, suckas.
2. Book reviews and guest blogs and guest book reviews, but not reviews of guests by books, that would be awkward.
3. Hero of the week. I will tell a little about a person deserving credit for something they did with a short bio and maybe a link to whatever it was they did. I'm not sure what day it will be on yet.
4. General GrettaBot's reports on the front line action concerning her efforts to guard my castle from squirrels. She's my dog. Squirrels taunt her. It's intense.
5. Random stories I make up for no other reason than to entertain myself.
So, enjoy and please, please tell me what you like and don't like. I love suggestions. Thanks for reading.